Managed IT Services Baltimore: Big Solutions for Small Businesses
Your small business is anything but small to you. It is your livelihood. More than that, your small business is your life. With the budget restrictions of small businesses, small business owners are forced to wear many hats, including accountant, customer service representative, salesperson, custodian, and so much more. Unfortunately, there are just some things that you, as a small business owner, just cannot keep up with, such as IT.
Nowadays, technology plays a major role in every business, both small and large. And while large businesses have the financial wherewithal to hire a full-time IT specialist (or two or three), small businesses simply do not have the luxury. So where do you turn when your computers, network and security systems need an upgrade to accommodate growth? What do you do when one of these systems fails?
You turn to Working Nets!
At Working Nets, we provide managed IT services to companies who don’t require a full-time IT department or who cannot afford a full-time IT department, but do need reliable assistance when challenges arise. Working Nets was founded to provide small businesses with expert information technology support – because we know computer and network performance is crucial to success.
Managed IT Services
- System Setup & Support: Whether you are starting a new business or expanding your current business, you will need to setup your system. Fortunately, Working Nets is here to keep your office running smoothly, from installation to testing to support.
- Security & Disaster Preparedness: It is important to be prepared for the worst. Did you know that 86% of companies suffered costly downtime last year? Some of these instances resulted in major data loss. Of companies that experience major data loss, 51% close within 2 years, while 43% never recover. Don’t let this happen to your business. Data protection and recovery is crucial. Working Nets assures that your vital business data is kept secure if disaster strikes.
- Virus/Spyware Protection: Viruses and spyware are time-consuming and costly. The virus protection we offer at Working Nets is top-notch and consistently updated, ensuring your business is safe.
- Managed Services Program: Why be reactive when you can be proactive? Working Nets can monitor and analyze your computer systems, looking for potential problem areas so they can be handled before they become serious issues.
- Guidance with Equipment Purchases: With so many hardware and software option on the market, how do you know which ones best suit your business needs? Working Nets can make recommendations based on our knowledge and experience.
- Network Design and Configuration: Your network is at the core of your business. Ensuring that it is designed correctly and properly maintained is at the core of ours.
- Troubleshooting: When trouble arises, how do you handle it? At Working Nets, we’ll figure it out and provide the right solution that gets your business up and working again, minimizing costly downtime.
Working Nets can handle any challenge, from the simplest software installation to creating and implementing a network. We’ll meet with you, listen to your problems, and then propose a solution to fit your needs. After all, information technology solutions aren’t one size fits all. Different businesses require different systems and infrastructure.
Our goal is to help you get the most out of the technology investment you’ve made!
If you have any questions, please contact Working Nets by calling (443) 992-7394 or visit WorkingNets.com today!
Welcome to Working Nets – your virtual IT Department!