Businesses choose to outsource their information technology (I.T.) systems for a variety of reasons. Outsourcing benefits both the company as a whole, and your employees. Take a moment to read about some of the benefits of I.T. outsourcing, and how it can work for you. Read More
If you’re a medical professional or hospital administrator, you know the rigorous technological demands that are put upon any medical institution on a daily basis. Whether it’s insurance management or patient record keeping, you rely on your medical computer systems to keep things running smoothly and ensuring your patients get the best care possible. That’s why Working Nets is here to talk about the benefits of outsourced IT services for Baltimore healthcare providers.
Always-Available Service Desk
With the increasing complexity of technology available to the average consumer, the complexity of queries to help desks increases too. In a fast-paced world where callers have high expectations, it’s vital to have a tech support team that can handle problems quickly. Working Nets service desk provides accurate and fast IT service that’s ready to handle anything from password resetting to system configuration at a moment’s notice.
Make sure your users have a reliable and smooth experience each and every day they access your system with network monitoring from Baltimore’s best IT services provider, Working Nets. We’ll keep you up to date on your network’s functionality, and address potential issues before they become major problems.
Expert IT Consultation
Do you need someone with a high degree of specific technical knowledge fast? Working nets can provide the best available IT consulting, advising you on anything from system design to product purchasing, ensuring that your healthcare systems are completely cost-effective. We’re ready with the IT services and knowledge you need to keep your Baltimore healthcare office running at maximum efficiency.
Security and Recovery Services
If you’re working on a potentially unsecured healthcare management system, disaster could strike at any time. Whether it’s through user error or a malicious hacking attempt, the consequences could be dire. Lost or stolen data presents a significant danger to your healthcare business and your Baltimore clients. Fortunately, Working Nets has ample network security options to keep your information safe and secure. We also boast a suite of data recovery options, ensuring that your information is protected against system errors and crashes.
Working Nets Has What It Takes
At Working Nets, we know that handling the massive task of managing IT services for a healthcare, while actually keeping everything running can seem impossible. Outsourcing your IT can give you peace of mind and allow you to take care of the things that are important for your company. Working Nets is a Baltimore based IT Service and Security company that services small businesses nationwide. We’re always on top of emerging cybersecurity trends and threats so you don’t have to be.
To talk to someone about managed IT for your business, give us a call at (443) 992-7394. We’d be happy to assist you with your professional business networking needs.
Many people have an in house IT staff, which works well for big corporate companies who have regular IT needs. Small businesses are a niche of their own. While they still have some of the needs that big businesses do, they also have more limited resources, different business essentials, and every bit of help they can get to help them focus on the most important aspects of owning a small business: giving the best customer service available and bringing in enough money to keep the company up and running. Small businesses can greatly benefit from outsourcing their IT needs in quite a few different ways.
- Reduced costs – With an in house IT staff, you can very easily lose money. The IT staff can end up costing you money if you find that you don’t use them as often as you think you will. With an outsourced IT company, only use them when you need them and you can set up plans where you only pay when you use the company. IT management companies can also help you set up your technology in a way that will be cost efficient for you, because they know what you need and how to get it for the best prices.
- Expert IT advise – If you hire on an IT management company, you have the reassurance of knowing that the people that work there are certified and have the knowledge to back up the information they’re giving you. IT companies only hire the best IT people, since management knows exactly what skills to look for. You’ll be working with IT experts who can help you reduce your costs and manage your technology.
- Customer service – Outsourcing your IT allows you to deliver better customer service; if there’s an emergency, you can contact your IT management company and they can help you quickly solve your problem and get your system back up and running in no time, allowing you to take better care of your customers and have more time to work on your company.
- Security – Outsourcing your IT also means outsourcing your security. IT management companies know a lot about how to protect you from spyware, malware, and other viruses that can potentially harm your computer. They can also set up a fantastic security system and give you tips and tricks on how to create strong passwords and keep your classified information under wraps.
When you outsource your IT, make sure you talk to the IT experts first. At Working Nets Inc., we’re expert IT without the ego. We speak in a language you can understand and help you grasp some of the difficult concepts involved with technology; you focus on what you know and we’ll supply the backup!
Welcome to Working Nets – your virtual IT Department in Baltimore!
At Working Nets in Baltimore, we support your business by providing top-notch Information Technology (I.T.) services to companies like yours: Companies that don’t need full-time I.T. services, but do need someone to turn to, when they are having a problem. We provide services like Network Design, Monitoring and Maintenance. We troubleshoot technical issues when they arise, and give you options for solving them. We help you use your technology investment to achieve your business goals.
At Working Nets, our focus is on your needs!
As a small business owner, you have one major obstacle: money. You have the drive and the willingness to go toe-to-toe with the big boys, but your wallet doesn’t quite have the same fight in it. Fortunately, there are several ways to enjoy the same benefits as those big businesses, but for a fraction of the price. The best way to do this is to Outsource IT Services.
Small Business Tips: Outsource IT Services to Save Money
- No In-House Employees: When you outsource IT services, you do not have to hire, train, and pay an in-house employee. Everything is handled off-site for much less than the salary of a full-time IT specialist.
- Proactive Support: Maintenance is the key to keeping your network up and running. Outsourced IT support helps catch problems before they occur, minimizing downtime and keeping your business productive.
- IT Experts: Outsourcing your IT services allows you to utilize a team of IT experts for less than you would pay a single in-house employee.
- Focus on Your Business: Business owners should focus on business, not IT. Let your outsourced IT services provider focus on IT while you focus on growing your business.
- Reinvest in Your Business: Outsourcing your IT services allows you to invest the funds that would otherwise be used to pay an in-house employee into another area of your business.
- New Technologies: Outsourced IT assessment and IT purchasing assistance services help your business find the right solutions for your hardware and software needs.
Welcome to Working Nets – your virtual IT Department!
At Working Nets, we provide top-notch IT services to companies of all shapes and sizes, companies like yours that don’t need a full-time, in-house IT employee. Our services include: System Setup & Support, Security & Disaster Preparedness, Managed Services Program, Guidance with Equipment Purchases, Network Design and Configuration, Troubleshooting, and Virus/Spyware Protection.