Top 5 Benefits of Outsourcing IT using Managed Services
Handling IT can be a hassle for any business. Managing network setup, company email servers, and purchasing the right equipment can be a struggle. And it’s a necessary struggle. In the increasingly digital era we live in, it’s impossible to stay competitive without trying to leverage technology for your business’s benefit. But how can a small business keep up with ever changing technology without diverting manpower away from their day-to-day activities? The answer is easy. Managed services. Managed services is the practice of outsourcing IT setup and supervision to a company that’s dedicated to making sure that you can rely on your technology without worrying about it. WorkingNets is here with the top 5 benefits to using managed services for your small businesses IT needs.
- Control IT Costs: One of the biggest benefits of using managed services for your small business’s IT is that it converts a variable cost into a fixed rate. While taking care of IT yourself is theoretically cheaper (in some cases) that’s assuming you never mess up, or that there’s never a problem you can’t handle. Then it’s anybody’s guess as to how much money will be wasted in lost efficiency and manpower. Using managed services guarantees constant IT functionality at a flat rate.
- Stay Competitive: Not only does employing managed services for your small business IT needs improve your efficiency; it also ensures that you’ll constantly be using the latest technologies at their maximum potential, often without even realizing it.
- Focus Your Business: Managed services can help you drastically cut down on excess and refocus your business on what you started it to be. With IT management taken care of you won’t have to dedicate employees to taking care of tasks that they may be untrained for, and you won’t have to waste time on anything outside of doing what you do best.
- Reduce Risk: Hiring an outside firm for IT managed services substantially lowers your risk. Not only does it greatly reduce the odds you’ll ever be disconnected from the outside world, but it also ensures you won’t waste money on risky or uninformed IT purchases, and better protects you from malicious hackers and scammers.
- Protects You and Your Clients: Hiring an IT firm to provide your small business with managed services means that you won’t have to worry about stolen company information, credit card numbers, email accounts, and the like. IT managed services will guarantee that you’ve got the latest attestall, DMZ, PCI Security Standards, and more at your back, making sure that you and your customers feel safe.
Interested In IT Managed Services for Your Small Business?
At WorkingNets, we provide managed services to hundreds of small businesses around the country. We employ only experienced tech professionals with insight into the latest emerging business technologies and risks, to ensure your IT is always working for you, never against. To talk to someone about managed services for your small business, give us a call at (443) 992-7394. We’d be happy to assist you with your professional business networking needs.