As your business grows, so to do your IT needs. But for many small businesses, hiring a dedicated, in-house IT technician is just not financially possible. For businesses like these, we at Working Nets offer outsourced IT Services, giving you all the benefits of a full IT department without the overhead!
The Benefits of Outsourced IT Services with Working Nets
- Cut Costs: Outsourcing your IT needs allows you to utilize an entire team of IT specialists for less than the cost of an in-house employee
- Increase Productivity: Give your customers and employees the benefit of professional support when they need it. By reducing downtime, your office remains more productive, more often.
- IT Network Security: If you rely on technology, IT security is a crucial component of your business plan.
- Disaster Recovery: As a business owner, you know that downtime can kill a business. That is why we offer outsourced disaster recovery to ensure that your vital business data is available when you need it.
- Preventative Maintenance: Maintenance is the key to keeping your network up and running. Working Nets analyzes computer systems for potential problem areas to keep your business running smoothly.
- Focus on Growing your Business: Our philosophy is that business-people should focus on their business, not on the tools that make it run. You are not an IT specialist. You are a business owner. So let us worry about your technology needs while you worry about what’s important, like growing your business!
- Education: At Working Nets, we believe in educating our customers; explaining sometimes overly-complicated technology terms in ways that our customers understand, so that they feel more comfortable with what they have, and better understand what they may need to move forward.
We look forward to working with you and your business!
If you have any questions, please contact Working Nets by calling (443) 992-7394 or visit WorkingNets.com today!
Welcome to Working Nets – your virtual IT Deptartment!
At Working Nets, we support your business by providing top-notch Information Technology (I.T.) services to companies like yours: Companies that don’t need full-time I.T. services, but do need someone to turn to, when they are having a problem. We provide services like Network Design, Monitoring and Maintenance. We troubleshoot technical issues when they arise, and give you options for solving them. We help you use your technology investment to achieve your business goals.
At Working Nets, our focus is on your needs!
Be sure to check out all the information we have to offer about IT Services.